Share Your Story
We appreciate and thank you in advance for your generous submission.
Every attempt will be made to ensure that our website remains as secure as possible; however, if you feel in any way that your submission will not be safe or, for some reason, not remain confidential, then please put your personal safety first and do not post. We take your personal concerns and safety very seriously. By submitting your story, you give She Sees The World full permission to publish your work online and otherwise. We reserve the right to make minor edits to submitted stories (to fix grammatical errors, typos, etc.). We also reserve the right to not post any letters that do not meet the SSTW guidelines.
You may choose to submit your letter anonymously. To remain anonymous, please go to hushmail.com and sign up for an email address before completing the submission form.
Submissions to She Sees the World must be:
- Between 500-2000 words.
- Related to travel.
- A piece of original work (we reserve the right to remove any works that we suspect to be plagiarized).
- Your name (real or pen name)
- Your email address
- Websites or social media links whether personal or business that you would like included
- At least one personal photograph related to your submission (multiple photos encouraged!)
- A photo of yourself (optional)